“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffet.
More powerful than advertising
Good PR has 7 times more credibility than advertising with consumers. * Therefore, if your operation relies on just advertising you are potentially costing your business time and energy and significantly hampering any return on investment.
By working with a highly reputable and established food PR agency like Ceres PR your brand, services and products will immediately gain respect and you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from working with professionally trained and qualified specialists who maximise the reach and the power of food and drink PR.
They understand how to create and foster interest that leads to consumers taking an often-repeated action; to make a purchase today that leads to further business and hopefully word of mouth recommendations.
When enterprises manage PR, themselves they risk:
- Promotion imbalance.
- Wasted time.
- Issues with investment.
- Approaches to the incorrect markets.
Selecting the correct food PR agency is vital
The cost of the PR should be assessed with the lead generation capabilities so a food PR specialist with average reviews will generally produce an average amount of lead generation. An expert in technology PR may be less proficient with food PR so seek a specialist. Few ventures succeed with PR that delivers only adequate results.
With professional food and drink PR agencies, the optimum markets are identified and targeted. A positive image is created, established and maintained effectively. Its reach with consumers, within the industry, overseas markets and longevity of lead generation potential are unrivalled.
After an initial flurry of interest, the PR material is still accessible so there will be residual interest too, this makes the investment with a food PR agency more attractive.
The best food PR specialists, including the Ceres team, will learn about the company, its brand, services, products and exactly what makes the firm special. This is an integral part of the process to excellent PR.
A food PR agency will operate in the same areas as advertising but remember, there’s greater credibility.
- Food PR specialists manage events from planning to completion.
- Outreach digital media, including social media, provides platforms that can make a huge difference to the reach of your brand and product. Live updates bring you to life in the eyes of the consumer. Interest accumulates.
- Leading food and drink PR firms offer creative in house produced videos and infographics.
- Content and blogs inform and should engage readers. Your enterprise must be seen to provide the answer to the consumers questions.
- News generation allows a public relations agency to capture attention. When a firm launches a product, hires a new head of department or receives an exceptional review, letting consumers know is essential.
- Crowdfunding is fast becoming an attractive viable tool because investors like to be involved in something new and marketable.
Contact a food PR agency to fulfil your potential.
*Source: Bitesize PR.